All Sales are Final.
Applicable Procedures: This smooth breathable compression vest and bra combination is designed with Velcro adjustable shoulder straps, a front center zipper with a 2" elastic band. Sleeveless. Surgical Bras are a vital component in the recovery from a breast implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mastectomies, or any other breast augmentation. Know the difference between a Surgical Bra and Retail Bras! When used correctly, surgical compression bras will reduce swelling, protect, and stabilize the breast area during the surgery recovery period.
Features: This bra enhances the recovery of a breast surgery. This Bra is a vital component in the recovery from a breast implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mastectomies, or any other breast augmentation.
- Garment provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Ideal for use following plastic surgery and any breast procedure, this surgical bra provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is constructed with a high performance Comprexx TecSheen fabric.
- The Comprexx TecSheen fabrics are long lasting and retain their shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Features a plush 2" elastic band with Velcro closure adjustable hook & eye shoulder straps.
- Also features a front padded zipper closure.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.