All Sales are Final.
Applicable Procedures: Arm Lift Arm Liposuction Arm Lipoplasty Breast Augmentation Breast Reduction Mastopexy
Features: The vest and bra combination has hook and eye closure in front with a 3" elastic band. Sleeves slightly below elbow. Available in three different sleeve lengths. This vest and bra combination is designed to provide compression in the upper torso and arms. They enhance the recovery of an arm lift, liposuction, breast surgery. Surgical Bras are a vital component in the recovery from a breast implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mastectomies, or any other breast augmentation. Know the difference between a Surgical Bra and Retail Bras! When used correctly, surgical compression bras will reduce swelling, protect, and stabilize the breast area during the surgery recovery period.
- Ideal for use following plastic surgery and any breast procedure, this surgical vest and bra provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- This vest and bra provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is constructed with a high performance comprexx tecsheen fabric.
- The Comprexx Tecsheen fabrics are long lasting and retain their shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Features a plush 3" elastic band and a front hook and eye closure.
- Also features a lace with silicone bead on sleeves.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.