All Sales are Final.
Applicable Procedures: Abdominoplasty, Abdominal Liposuction, Hip Liposuction, Thigh Liposuction, Flank Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Lipoplasty, Suction Lipectomy, Stomach Liposuction, Liposculpture, Buttock Lifts, Thigh, Knee and Calf Liposuction
Features: Designed with a zipper on both sides with an open crotch, Ankle length body garment for targeted compression to the abdominal, hip, and thigh areas with a non roll 3" waist elastic band (Also available with front center zipper)
- This below the Ankle Length high-waist girdle is designed ideal for use following Plastic Surgery, liposuction of the, thighs, hips, buttocks, and flanks and is typically worn during Stage 1 of recovery (initial 1-2 weeks of post-op).
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Features a 3" plush waist elastic band, a front double panel for extra support, the band will not roll-down, lace with a silicone bead which prevents roll-up.
- Garment also features padded zippers on both sides and open crotch for easy opening.
- It is constructed with a high performance comprexx tecsheen fabric and is latex free.
- The Comprexx Tecsheen fabrics are long lasting and retain their shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.