Applicable Procedures: Abdominal and Chest Liposuction, Augmentation and Reconstruction
Features: Designed without sleeves, No Velcro, without any zippers, and with 1" waist elastic band. A pull-over vest.
- This Stage 2 compression vest designed ideal for use following Plastic Surgery, liposuction of the abdomen and is typically worn during Stage 2 of recovery (2-8 weeks of post-op).
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features a soft & flexible velcro shoulder straps and a pouch opening on the crotch area.
- Provides comfort, support and compression and is designed with NO ZIPPER.
- Made with lace with a silicone bead to prevent rolling-up on legs.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.